- 1 tin (400g) Chickpeas, drained
- A Handful of Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Paprika
- ½ Lemon, juice only
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- In a skillet/frying pan, heat the oil. Add cooked and drained chickpeas and roast until it turns brown-ish.
- Season with salt, garlic powder, paprika, chopped parsley and drizzle with freshly squeezed lemon juice. Cook for a further minute or two before turning off the heat.
- Serve either warm or cold.
Cooking time can vary depending on how toasted you like your chickpeas. This is a very easy recipe to add things to.